Friday, November 9, 2007

The Métis Nation is a strong, proud community. I was raised to be proud of who I am and to understand that you work and strive to be all that you can be. I came from a strong family who taught me work ethics and belief in myself. I try to duplicate that in the things that I do and the world that surrounds me. For this reason, I believed that it was important to develop more communication with people so that we can share stories, politics, faith and a place to debate our differences.

I am hoping that this blog sight will become a place of great debates, information sharing and encouragement of people to become more understanding of our commonalities and our differences. I do not expect everyone to share my view on all issues that will be presented on this sight but I hope that it inspires people to become critical thinkers and to make a decision based on their views and issues that are to be shared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan.12,2008 WELCOME,It's nice to have a Metis lady's blog. I see that you closely monitor developments within the Metis world. That's excellent,we need more Daryl's and Metis Bare Facts letting the average Joe know what shannanagins Mr.(and I say it so ever lightly)Chartrand is up too. KEEP IT UP.

Anonymous said...

Dear Metis Bare Facts...What are your thoughts on Hon.Yvon Dumont? He seems to be very quiet at this time. I never hear anything about what's he doing or what.I hear he's a good man. JUST WONDERING!

Anonymous said...

MAYBE IF YOU UPDATE YOUR BLOG,YOU'LL GET MORE IMPUT,YOUR LAST COMMENTS WERE IN NOV./07

MetisMama said...

I am not sure why you are unable to read the new posts but try to cut and paste the following:

metisbarefacts.blogspot.com in your address line and you should be able to see all the postings and published comments.